1. Efficacy: These general conditions of sale govern both the use of the website alkamelsystems.com and all operations carried out with goods between Al Kamel Systems S.L. (hereinafter "AKS", for details, see condition 2: Vendors) and Customers. For goods It is understood, products related to the sporting timing, as well as services referred to this same activity. Only AKS ' general conditions of sale will be valid in the corresponding valid version. AKS can at any time modify these general conditions of sale, being able to adapt them to the legal and economic circumstances of the moment. The modification will take effect from the next order that the client carries out through the AKS portal. AKS does not recognize in principle the deviations from these general conditions of sale. In case of deviations from the general conditions of sale, these can only be an integral part of the contract in exceptional form, when AKS has expressly recognized them in writing.
2. Selling part: The selling company is Al Kamel Systems S.L. C PRiORA Xixilona, 93 08530 la Garriga/Barcelona/Spain VAT Nr: ESB64357312.
3. Prices: The sale price of the products and services that are considered agreed for an order is the one that is in force on our web site or that appears in our brochures, price lists, etc. In case of errors of writing, printing or calculation we reserve the right to desist from the operation.
4. Establishment of the contract: 4.1 The customer's order is considered a binding offer for the establishment of a contract of sale in the service or the requested merchandise. The contract is established at the time that AKS expressly accepts the order or when the requested service is acquired or by sending or delivering the requested goods, always within fourteen days after receipt of the AKS order. Once this period elapses, the customer ceases to be linked and the sales contract is considered unrealized. 4.2 The offer to establish a contract of sale is granted by the client by successfully completing the step described in point 3 during the order process. 4.3 During the ordering process, the customer has the possibility to verify that the indications he has made himself are error-free before the order is finally available for AKS.
5. Delivery and Service: 5.1 AKS processes your orders without unnecessary delays and always over the course of 14 days. Any possible customer claim is excluded due to the inability to comply with the contract. 5.2 AKS will provide access to the requested service without unnecessary delays, in any case, during the course of the event. 5.3 AKS will get the order to customers through a private messaging company. Delivery will be made at the point indicated by the customer.
6. Payment, expiration and delays in payments: 6.1 The customer will make the payments without incurring additional expenses and without making deductions. Compliance with all the requirements related to currency transactions will be observed. The bills of exchange will be charged to the customer. The customer will not be able to compensate or deduct from the amount owed to aks those that the customer claims to AKS. 6.2 For products offered online, the customer can choose between the following payment methods: Credit card (Mastercard, Visa) or payment invoice by bank transfer. In case of payment by credit card, the proof of payment appears as a reference of Al Kamel Systems. 6.3 In the event of a delay in payment, all expenses related to debt collection, such as encumbrance costs and all costs arising as a result of legal representation in both judicial and extrajudicial proceedings, shall be borne by of the client. AKS is not obligated to send an emergency note previously.
7. Reservation of property: AKS owns the merchandise sold until it has been fully paid. In the event that a third party has access to this merchandise as a result of a seizure or insolvency procedure, the customer must immediately notify Aks in writing and notify the third party of AKS ' property rights.
8. Right of revocation and dismissal: 8.1 The customer may withdraw from an already established distance sale contract or may revoke a declaration of intent for a distance sale contract within 14 business days, not counting on Saturday as a business day. The term begins on the day the customer receives the item, the object of the purchase. The submission within the stipulated period of the Declaration of revocation or dismissal is sufficient for the fulfillment of the term. This declaration of revocation or dismissal must be made in the same manner as the declaration of intent of contract or the offer for the establishment of the contract (see condition 4). 8.2 The service is considered to be done at the end of the event. The reversal is excluded from this moment. Under the current regulation, in the case of services that are not financial services, the right of revocation ends when the entrepreneur has begun to provide the service with the express approval of the consumer, before the end of the revocation period, or when the consumer has given place to the service. 8.3 incompatibility with one or more client systems is not supported as a revocation argument.
9. Warranty and Liability: 9.1 Legal liability for any of the services is governed by the statutory warranty rules. In any case, AKS reserves the right to change or replace the defective item. You can only claim a price reduction once an appropriate period has elapsed to resolve the problem without success. In the case of claims that exceed this framework, in particular for claims of compensation for damages of any kind (indirect damages), including damages for loss of profits or damages for delay, AKS will only be liable in case of premeditation or gross negligence. 9.2 AKS assumes no responsibility for technical failures in the operation of the Internet store. AKS also reserves the right to suspend the operation at any time, the latter, however, without prejudice to due process of the contracts already established. Despite the extreme care and use of the most current techniques, AKS cannot offer any guarantee of permanent access to your server. A transient failure or temporary inaccessibility of the server does not authorize the subscriber to revoke a contract or claim damages. 9.3 In the event of mild negligence, AKS is liable for damages to life, body or health. In the event that AKS, as a result of a slight negligence, has a delay in its service, the service is impossible or AKS has violated an essential duty, AKS ' legal liability for damage to objects or property is limited to foreseeable damages in this type of the contract. AKS ' Liability for loss of data in the event of negligence is excluded, provided that the Subscriber has not properly secured its data. Any other kind of legal liability is excluded for any other damages, unless a compulsory law applies so impose.
10. Confidentiality of data and publicity: 10.1 The customer accepts the determination, storage and management of computer data by a client such as name, surname, postal code, address, telephone number, fax number, mailing address Electronic, Internet address, date of birth, bank details, etc., for the purpose of establishing and administering the contract.
11. Rights of third parties (intellectual property): 11.1 The client recognizes that there are rights of third parties, especially intellectual property rights, as well as other rights of intangible goods. The customer agrees to use the purchased item within the framework that has been fixed in the contract or permitted by law and to strictly maintain all licensing conditions. 11.2 The previous point 11.1 also applies to AKS ' Rights on its website, its contents, texts, graphics, logos, trademarks, titles, programs, price lists, databases and other services.
12. Place of execution, applicable law, partial nullity and jurisdiction: 12.1 The place of execution is La Garriga, Spain. The contract shall be governed by Spanish law which excludes the reference standards of private international law, as well as the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods of 1980. 12.2 If any of the general conditions of sale contradicts the current legislation or will be null, the rest of the conditions remain valid. If any of the clauses of these general conditions of sale were invalid or ceased to be valid, this would not affect the validity of the other provisions. The non-valid clause must be interpreted, supplemented or replaced in such a way as to achieve the originally anticipated economic objective, as long as possible. 12.3 for the resolution of all disputes arising out of this agreement, the courts of Granollers, Spain, responsible for exercising commercial law are competent.
13. Information on online payments and products: 13.1 All customer data and credit card information will be treated with strict confidentiality. 13.2 The transaction and data entry are performed in a browser window using an SSL security protocol. 13.3 in the state of movement of the client's credit card account, the transaction appears under the name of Al Kamel Systems. 13.4 Requests for online payments will be processed as quickly as possible, no later than two business days after receipt of the application. 13.5 Keep transaction data and all communications in an easily accessible place. 13.6 The charge on the customer's credit card will be carried out once the item has been delivered in full or, if applicable, once the service has been completed in its entirety. For online products, this circumstance will always be given immediately after the completion of the purchase procedure. 13.7 when purchasing an online product, the sales contract is established at the same time as access to the user account is allowed.