Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user's browsing habits or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes the cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and without damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are removed from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies in a standard way and, regardless of cookies, allow or avoid temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – alkamelsystems.com will not link to the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a Web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access Restricted, access to parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security functions during navigation, store content for The dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Customization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the Regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.-The analysis cookies: are those that are well treated by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use that Users make the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that, whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use of Our website. To do this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you publicity related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: are those that allow to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising according to it.
– Third party Cookies: the alkamelsystems.com website may use third-party services which, on behalf of alkamelsystems.com, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Web site activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Domiciled in the United States based at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, the cookies that collect the information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms established on the Web Google.com. Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or when such third parties process the information for the Google account.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: